Hmmm. Therapy for entrepreneurs? Is it good? Is it bad? Does it help?
Well, let’s look at it this way…
You deal with a lot of stuff on a daily basis. Way more than the average person.
From putting out fires to firing people. Over time a lot of what happens because of your business and life can add up.
So maybe it’s a good idea to get therapy to work through some of it.
But on the other hand, maybe it’s not the best idea either.
Can it actually slow you down or hurt the business?
In this episode, I dive into all those questions.
On top of that, I go into what therapy really is. So if you’re an entrepreneur and never had therapy you will know what to expect.
And if you’ve had therapy you’ll know what it can actually do or not do for you.
Now I know this ain’t a sexy topic like Facebook ads generating 1,743 leads in 24 seconds.
But, this is important.
If you’re all about growing your business and living the life you want then knowing if therapy for entrepreneurs is a good thing or not…
Is pretty damn important.
So take a listen.
Listen To The Therapy For Entrepreneurs Episode Here
- What entrepreneurship is actually like.
- The real definition of entrepreneurship.
- What happens to entrepreneurs when they’ve been in the game for a while
- Why therapy for entrepreneurs is good.
- What the taboo nature of mental and emotional help is doing to people.
- Why entrepreneurs are afraid of therapy.
- Why entrepreneurs hide therapy from those closest to them.
- What therapy can do for high achievers and business owners.
- What therapy can DO for you.
- Why one of the biggest entrepreneurs out there is afraid to meditate.
- What are some alternatives to therapy.
- Why therapy sucks for motivated people and high-achievers.
- How therapy can hurt a person and their business.
- Why therapy can be an extremely frustrating experience for business owners.
As you can see this episode explores the whole therapy for entrepreneurs thing. If you’ve never done it you’ll learn the good and bad of it and if it’s right for you.
If you have done therapy or are still in it you’ll learn what to look for and watch out for to see if it’s actually helping.
But in the end, is therapy for entrepreneurs a good thing? It depends. Listen in to this podcast to hear the final answer.