For a while I’ve thought about writing a post on what I believe to be true about you and other entrepreneurs.
There was the thoughts of…
“Who am I to write about my beliefs about others?”
But over the years I’ve coached, studied, and worked with so many entrepreneurs that I’ve noticed quite a bit of interesting patterns.
Some very noticeable. Some not so noticeable
So I’ve scribbled down notes, read between the lines, and tucked things away in my mind any time I saw patterns within entrepreneurs.
And after years of doing this..
I’ve come up with a list on what I believe to be true about you and other entrepreneurs.
In fact it’s 61 things.
And here they are…
- You are fucking awesome.
- You can create and do anything you put you mind to.
- You are your own worst enemy.
- You now live in the greatest time in human history.
- You are given life to experience growth, change, and spend it serving and helping others.
- You talk yourself out of more things than you should.
- You are right 99% of the time when you listen to you gut and not your brain.
- You already know everything you need to know to be successful.
- You limit yourself and don’t realize your true potential.
- You live in a world that needs a lot of help and you are the one who can help it.
- You tell yourself all kinds bullshit that just holds you back.
- You are influenced by others in your lives that are there to hold you back.
- You don’t realize how much your life is really worth.
- You were born with a gift to rid the world of a lot of the unhappiness that exists out there.
- You are a fucking genius.
- You can handle anything that happens to your life and business.
- You have a business that needs to be an extension of you, and not the other way around.
- You have a business that is meant to serve you and not the other way around.
- You have a unique ability and talent that no one else on this planet can ever compete with.
- You have no competition except for yourself.
- You stress and worry way more than you should.
- You were meant to read this, and that everything happens for you, not to you.
- You have friendships that have been lost because you’ve focus too much on your business.
- You need to spend more time socially and not as much on your business.
- You can create as much money, time, happiness, and freedom that you want.
- You sometimes lose belief in yourself.
- You should know that I truly believe in you.
- YOU ARE ENOUGH!!!!!!!!
- You don’t need anyone or anything to get what you want.
- You are in the exact place you need to be at this moment in time. Even if it’s not where you want to be.
- You don’t need any external motivation. You just have to focus internally and you’ll do just fine.
- You have a life that is yours. Don’t let anyone else dictate or tell you what to do.
- You are way more sensitive and emotional, than you like to believe.
- You spend too much time in your head and not enough time in your heart.
- You were created to live fully, not in fear.
- You will define and shape your future exactly the way you want it to be.
- You must stop worrying about what others say, do, and think about you.
- You worry about things you don’t need to worry about
- You don’t see how much the people closest to you actually care about you
- You have people in your life that will always want the best for you, even if they don’t say it or show it.
- You are a gift, and everything you do has the ability to help, change, or inspire others.
- You need to share more about you and not be afraid to do it.
- You will truly be able to connect with when you show your vulnerability.
- You have fears that are bullshit.
- You have been given the gift of choice. And your choices will make or break you.
- You have a life that is a gift… don’t fucking waste it.
- You experienced pain, struggle, and challenges so that you can get where you are today.
- You are beautiful inside and out.
- You need to tell more people to go “F” off.
- You beat yourself up more than you should.
- You DO NOT celebrate your wins enough.
- You need to laugh more.
- You can always play bigger in life.
- You have fears that are no worse than anyone else’s.
- You let those fears control you and limit your potential.
- You need to be more of you!!!!
- You must to show more of your true self to others
- You focus to much on the external, and not as much on the internal.
- You wear a mask to hide your vulnerabilities (we all do).
- You have to share those vulnerabilities to continue to connect, learn, and grow.
- You have your biggest breakthroughs when you are at your most vulnerable.
So there ya have it.
61 things I believe to be true about you and other entrepreneurs.
Now there may a few that you may disagree with. But for the majority of the entrepreneurs out there…
This is spot on.
Now want to know an interesting exercise you can do? Create your own beliefs list.
And write out as many things that you believe about yourself. What’s going to happen is you will start writing out all the good things. All the things you are best at.
But if you keep writing you actually notice some limiting beliefs start to pop to the surface as well.
And that is HUGE. Because a lot of times limiting beliefs can be hard to find.
This exercise will open up the subconscious a bit and let a few things float to the surface. So give it a try.
And let me know how it goes.
If you are having a tough time with your own list, then just scroll up and see what I believe to be true about you to help get you rolling.