Over the past few years, there’s been something I’ve really been wrestling with. And that is, is it better to make things happen or let things happen?
Now, in the entrepreneurial world it seems like it’s all about…
Making things happen.
Getting shit done.
Hustling, and so on.
But is that the right way to go about everything?
Can it work if you just let things flow?
For many who are reading this their gonna be like, um, no friggin way!
The interesting things is there’s some pretty damn good positive things that pop up when you just let things take place.
But it raises the question…
Can you build your business and life by just letting things happen?
And in this episode, we’ll dive into that.
Because there are definitely some interesting sides when trying to answer this.
Listen To This Episode Here
- Understanding where all of this comes from and why it’s actually important.
- What takes place when you make something happen versus when you let something happen.
- The pros and cons of making something happen.
- What are the pros and cons of letting things flow?
- Can you control when “things happen?”
- What takes place why you try to manage everything.
- What inspiration and inspired action have to do with building a life and business.
- Can you actually build a business by letting things materialize?
- Why entrepreneurs and most people focus on making things happen.
- How our society is set up to focus on making things happen.
- Why most of us believe we can never rely on “letting things take place when they do.”
- Why we believe we MUST make things happen.
- Which one of these methods is actually better?
- What life is like when choosing one over the other.
- Why it’s so damn hard to let things happen.
- Will you be happier if you follow one method over the other?
- What happens to business when you let things happen?
- What actually happens when you let something show up?
- Can you force things to happen with enough work and hustle?
So as you can see from the list above, there are a whole range of areas that this episode explores.
The truth is, I still wrestle quite a bit with all of this. And I never even realized this was a “thing” until about 5 or 6 years ago.
But it is.
As an entrepreneur, you’re going to see 99% of the stuff out there talking about getting shit done. Rarely will you ever see or hear anything on “letting things flow.”
So I wanted to explore this because whether you realize it or not, it can play a significant role in your life and business.
So, is it better to make things happen or let things happen?
You’ll have to listen to this episode to find out.